What’s open and closed in the GTA Christmas Day
Web Staff, cp24.com
Published Monday, December 24, 2012 12:37PM EST
Here’s what’s open and closed in the GTA on Christmas Day 2012.
- Government offices, banks, post offices, and libraries will all be closed Christmas day
- LCBO and The Beer Store locations will also be closed.
- Most tourist attractions, including the C.N. Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum and Casa Loma.
- Most grocery stores and pharmacies
- Markham’s Pacific Mall will remain open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- public skating rinks
- most movie theatres
The TTC will be operating on a Sunday schedule on Christmas. On Monday night, Go Transit will be operating early homebound service. On Christmas, Go Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule.