What's open and closed on Boxing Day 2012
Published Tuesday, December 25, 2012 10:09PM EST
Although all malls will be open tomorrow, all government services and a few businesses will stay closed as it is still a statutory holiday.
Here is a list of what’s open and closed on Boxing Day 2012:
- Movie theatres
- Shopping centres (reduced hours)
- Grocery stores
- Public ice rinks
- ROM, 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- The AGO 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Activities at the CN Tower are open to the public but the tower’s 360 Restaurant is not
- Most LCBO stores though some select locations will be open
- All Beer Store locations
- Post offices
- All government-run offices
- Most non-retail based businesses