Lindsay Lohan announces pregnancy in Instagram post
Lindsay Lohan appears the Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2023 fashion show in New York on Feb. 9, 2023. (Photo by Charles Sykes/Invision/AP, File)
The Associated Press
Published Tuesday, March 14, 2023 4:01PM EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan is expecting her first child.
The “Mean Girls” star announced her pregnancy in an Instagram post on Tuesday, sharing an image of a baby onesie with “Coming soon...” written on it. The post was captioned “We are blessed and excited!”
Lohan married financier Bader Shammas in 2022, People magazine reported.
A message sent to Lohan's representative was not immediately returned.
The 36-year-old actor, who was once a tabloid mainstay, has lived overseas for several years and kept a lower public profile.
She recently returned to acting, starring in Netflix's “Falling for Christmas” last year, and stars in the streaming service's upcoming romantic comedy “Irish Wish.”
More Celebrity News
- 'He was a character,' Canada's Bret (Hitman) Hart remembers the late Iron Sheik
- Tupac Shakur receives Walk of Fame star honor in the same month as birthday
- The Iron Sheik, charismatic former pro wrestling villain and Twitter personality, dies at 81
- 3 women who say Cuba Gooding Jr. sexually abused them can testify at sex assault trial, judge rules
- Toronto screening of Sean Penn's Ukraine film to help launch global non-profit
Top Entertainment News
- A Tony Awards like no other, really. Strike leaves Broadway stars to rely on their 'live' muscles
- Morning maven Marilyn Denis wraps decades-long daytime TV tenure
- Prince Harry to tabloid newspaper's lawyer: 'Nobody wants to be phone hacked'
- CNN head Chris Licht is out at the global news network after a brief, tumultuous tenure
- Looking back on the last time a senior British royal testified in court - in the 19th century