Toronto

‘I’ll make it up to you,’ says Bruno Mars, as Saturday night concert in Toronto postponed due to rain

Published: 

Musician Bruno Mars has cancelled his concert in Toronto the first of five concerts due to weather. In a statement by Live Nation, the show has been rescheduled

Tonight’s Bruno Mars concert in Toronto has been postponed due to inclement weather, Rogers stadium officials announced.

In a post to social media, organizers said the show, which is part of Mars’ The Romantic Tour, at North York’s Rogers Stadium has been rescheduled to May 31.

“The safety of our guests, artists, crew and staff remains our top priority,” organizers said.

The singer himself added that he’ll “make it up” to Toronto.

“I never want this but I need everyone to be safe in order to have a good time. I’ll make it up to you Toronto on the 31st. I promise,” he shared in a statement online.

All previously purchased tickets will be honoured for the new date.

Organizers said additional information will be sent directly to ticketholders through Ticketmaster and posted on the Rogers Stadium app.

The Uptown Funk singer is also set to hit the stage in Toronto on May 24, 27, 28, and 30.