Articles by Bryann Aguilar
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect: cold front brings ‘burst of heavy snow’ to GTA
- Toronto police seek help identifying suspect in hate-motivated assault on TTC
- Saturday storm to bring freezing rain, strong winds to Toronto
- Markham puts up signs after dead geese test positive for avian flu
- TTC tokens will no longer be sold anywhere starting Saturday
- 3-year-old girl dead after struck by vehicle in driveway in Peterborough
- Collision between police cruiser, alleged stolen vehicle in Mississauga leaves 1 person injured
- TDSB warns of cuts to student programs, services if Ontario government does not reimburse pandemic-related costs
- ‘What a joke’: Shoppers not impressed by Nordstrom liquidation deals
- Man faces 10 charges after allegedly pointing gun at driver, threatening to kill them
- One person, pet dead after townhouse fire in Oakville
- Police arrest 2 suspects, still looking for 2 others in fatal downtown Toronto stabbing
- No injuries after train derails in Port Colborne, Ont.
- Recent deaths of several birds in Brampton, Caledon suspected to be linked to Avian flu
- Man accused of shooting fireworks at Peel police stations arrested in Saskatchewan
Bryann Aguilar is a web content writer, covering breaking news in Toronto and its surrounding regions. He joined CP24 in July 2019. He previously worked for the Toronto Star, where he covered breaking news. He also worked as special assistant to Toronto Star Public Editor.
He holds a Bachelor's degree in Journalism from Humber College. Outside of the newsroom, you could find him on Twitter, geeking about pop culture.
He speaks English and Tagalog.