Articles by Bryann Aguilar
- Candlelight walk held in west end to honour 16-year-old killed in TTC stabbing
- SIU investigating death of 56-year-old man who fell from North York balcony
- Man wanted after TTC passenger struck with bottle on subway train
- Rain, warmer temps could create hazardous conditions around bodies of water this weekend: TRCA
- TTC CEO admits people are ‘nervous’ to use public transit amid recent violent incidents
- Police release photos of suspect who allegedly sexually assaulted 2 women near Humber College Lakeshore campus
- Suspect sought after two separate assaults on TTC
- 1 person injured during fight on TTC subway train
- Southern Ontario hit with another bout of thundersnow
- Toronto police seek help identifying suspect in hate-motivated assault on TTC
- Saturday storm to bring freezing rain, strong winds to Toronto
- Markham puts up signs after dead geese test positive for avian flu
- TTC tokens will no longer be sold anywhere starting Saturday
- 3-year-old girl dead after struck by vehicle in driveway in Peterborough
- Collision between police cruiser, alleged stolen vehicle in Mississauga leaves 1 person injured
Bryann Aguilar is a web content writer, covering breaking news in Toronto and its surrounding regions. He joined CP24 in July 2019. He previously worked for the Toronto Star, where he covered breaking news. He also worked as special assistant to Toronto Star Public Editor.
He holds a Bachelor's degree in Journalism from Humber College. Outside of the newsroom, you could find him on Twitter, geeking about pop culture.
He speaks English and Tagalog.