Articles by Bryann Aguilar
- Man faces 10 charges after allegedly pointing gun at driver, threatening to kill them
- One person, pet dead after townhouse fire in Oakville
- Police arrest 2 suspects, still looking for 2 others in fatal downtown Toronto stabbing
- No injuries after train derails in Port Colborne, Ont.
- Recent deaths of several birds in Brampton, Caledon suspected to be linked to Avian flu
- Man accused of shooting fireworks at Peel police stations arrested in Saskatchewan
- Toronto calls on feds to amend Criminal Code amid rising attacks on transit workers
- Ana Bailao confirms she’s running for mayor
- George Brown College investigating after guest speaker reportedly used N-word in class
- Police arrest man who allegedly threatened Muslim woman with knife on TTC in suspected hate crime
- 3 suspects sought in alleged downtown Toronto home renovation scam
- Toronto Zoo closing bird aviaries after bird flu found in southern Ontario farm
- Police seek help identifying persons involved in Sept. shooting outside Mississauga nightclub
- Suspect photo released after Muslim woman allegedly threatened with knife on TTC in suspected hate crime
- One person dead after being hit by tow truck in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Bryann Aguilar is a web content writer, covering breaking news in Toronto and its surrounding regions. He joined CP24 in July 2019. He previously worked for the Toronto Star, where he covered breaking news. He also worked as special assistant to Toronto Star Public Editor.
He holds a Bachelor's degree in Journalism from Humber College. Outside of the newsroom, you could find him on Twitter, geeking about pop culture.
He speaks English and Tagalog.