Articles by Codi Wilson
- Ontario reports 1,090 COVID-19 patients in hospital, including 184 in ICU
- One person in hospital after reported stabbing at Yorkdale Station
- Police identify man killed in weekend shooting downtown
- Summerlicious to return to Toronto in August
- Ontario adds 15 more virus-related deaths to overall total; 173 COVID patients now in intensive care
- Scrapping masks a 'huge mistake:' Opposition parties call on Ford government to bring back mask mandates
- COVID positivity rates continue to climb as Ontario adds 32 deaths to tally
- Downtown city councillor Joe Cressy resigning from post at city hall for job at George Brown
- COVID-19 positivity rate reaches highest level since mid-January, no new deaths reported
- Toronto police arrest suspect in attempted murder investigation
- Ont. reports another 18 COVID-19 deaths; 804 patients now hospitalized with the virus
- City scrapping overdue fines for all Toronto Public Library users
- Man, 28, suffers life-altering injuries after two-vehicle crash in Brampton
- Toronto police investigating after body found in garbage bag in city's east end
- Province says 553 COVID-19 patients now in hospital; 4 more virus-related deaths confirmed
Codi Wilson joined CP24.com as a web journalist in 2014.
With a special interest in crime and courts, Wilson has covered several high-profile cases, including the Jian Ghomeshi sexual assault trial, the Tim Bosma murder trial, and the investigation into serial killer Bruce McArthur.
She holds a degree in journalism from Ryerson University and previously worked as a newspaper reporter at the Edmonton Journal and the Telegraph-Journal in New Brunswick.
She speaks English and is learning Italian.