Articles by Joshua Freeman
- PROMISE TRACKER: What the leading candidates in Toronto’s mayoral race are pledging to do
- Chow’s lead grows amid lively fight for 2nd place in Toronto mayoral race: poll
- Saunders takes fire as Toronto mayoral candidates square off in latest debate
- Why the winner of the Toronto election is literally anyone’s bet
- No injuries after SUV crashes into sandwich shop downtown
- Chow gets one more throwdown as rivals peg her as candidate to beat
- Community urged to use ‘extreme caution’ after boy mauled by off-leash dog in schoolyard
- Candidates concentrate fire on front-runner Chow in first major debate of Toronto mayoral race
- HIGHLIGHTS: Toronto mayoral candidates square off in first major debate
- Cycling a hot topic in Toronto election as number of mayoral candidates tops out at 102
- Police identify woman fatally shot at Etobicoke condo
- Toronto has 102 candidates running for mayor as nominations close
- Suspect charged in fatal shooting of woman at Etobicoke condo
- 'Ambush' Police say that OPP officers were shot within minutes of arriving at scene
- Toronto residents want to see more housing built, even if it means fewer parking spots and detached homes: poll
Joshua Freeman joined CP24.com as a multi-media web journalist in 2012.
Josh has covered major local stories, like the 2013 ice storm, the administration of Rob Ford, the Danforth shooting and countless elections.
From the CP24 newsroom, he has also covered major breaking news events in Canada and around the world.
He has a special interest in neighbourhood stories, technology and the arts.
Before coming to CP24, Josh worked at a number of community newspapers in Toronto, Vaughan and London. His work has also appeared in the Globe and Mail, CTVNews.ca and the Jerusalem Post.
He is a proud graduate of McGill University, where he studied English Literature and political science, and of Western University, where he completed a Master’s Degree in journalism.
He speaks English.