Articles by Joshua Freeman
- Advance voting begins in the Toronto mayoral byelection today; Here’s what you need to know
- Toronto police investigating after mail-in voting drop box vandalized
- Poll shows Olivia Chow widening lead with just weeks left in the Toronto mayoral race
- Part of Ontario Place quietly shut down ahead of redevelopment plans as province says it won't let new mayor stand in the way
- New information about suspect who allegedly threatened to shoot mayoral candidates
- Latest poll shows little change for mayoral candidates from last week as undecided pool shrinks
- ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL: Saunders releases transit plan as security threat upends planned mayoral debate
- Suspect with replica gun arrested near public school in Upper Beaches
- Candidates take aim at front-runner Chow on taxes in wide-ranging debate
- HIGHLIGHTS: Toronto mayoral candidates square off in debate co-hosted by Toronto Star, United Way, TMU
- Mayoral candidate Anthony Furey lashes out over ‘taxpayer-funded crack pipes’
- Woman rushed to hospital after car hits pole in Forest Hill
- PROMISE TRACKER: What the leading candidates in Toronto’s mayoral race are pledging to do
- Chow’s lead grows amid lively fight for 2nd place in Toronto mayoral race: poll
- Saunders takes fire as Toronto mayoral candidates square off in latest debate
Joshua Freeman joined CP24.com as a multi-media web journalist in 2012.
Josh has covered major local stories, like the 2013 ice storm, the administration of Rob Ford, the Danforth shooting and countless elections.
From the CP24 newsroom, he has also covered major breaking news events in Canada and around the world.
He has a special interest in neighbourhood stories, technology and the arts.
Before coming to CP24, Josh worked at a number of community newspapers in Toronto, Vaughan and London. His work has also appeared in the Globe and Mail, CTVNews.ca and the Jerusalem Post.
He is a proud graduate of McGill University, where he studied English Literature and political science, and of Western University, where he completed a Master’s Degree in journalism.
He speaks English.