Articles by Joshua Freeman
- City employee in Markham on leave after N-word allegedly used in presentation to students
- Ontario declared a state of emergency over the COVID-19 pandemic three years ago today. Here is a look back.
- Ana Bailao confirms she’s running for mayor
- E-bike rider seriously injured in Mississauga collision
- Survey suggests urban Canadians remain optimistic about real estate
- 'I think our dignity is gone:' Former councillor Giorgio Mammoliti says he’s running to be mayor
- Toronto’s housing goals ‘at high risk’ due to loss of development charges: city staff
- YRP still searching for suspect in 2017 mob-linked killings in Vaughan and Hamilton
- Woman, 26, dies in hospital after double stabbing in Oshawa over the weekend
- One person seriously injured in Moss Park stabbing
- Additional Toronto police patrols of the TTC ending today
- HIGHLIGHTS: The 95th Academy Awards
- Things to do with the kids around the GTA this March Break
- Halton police charge PSW after safe stolen from Oakville home
- Motorists face slow evening commute as Toronto gets hit with more snow
Joshua Freeman joined CP24.com as a multi-media web journalist in 2012.
Josh has covered major local stories, like the 2013 ice storm, the administration of Rob Ford, the Danforth shooting and countless elections.
From the CP24 newsroom, he has also covered major breaking news events in Canada and around the world.
He has a special interest in neighbourhood stories, technology and the arts.
Before coming to CP24, Josh worked at a number of community newspapers in Toronto, Vaughan and London. His work has also appeared in the Globe and Mail, CTVNews.ca and the Jerusalem Post.
He is a proud graduate of McGill University, where he studied English Literature and political science, and of Western University, where he completed a Master’s Degree in journalism.
He speaks English.