Articles by Kerrisa Wilson
- 800+ drivers charged with impaired driving offences during festive RIDE campaign: OPP
- Crews cleaning up flooding after two separate water main breaks in Mississauga
- Tory calls for nearly $2B investment in Toronto housing, maintaining ‘nuts-and-bolts’ services in 2023 budget
- 59-year-old pedestrian dies in hospital after hit-and-run in Etobicoke
- Two elementary school students and their mother among victims killed in Hamilton house fire
- $15K reward available for arrest of suspects in armed robbery at Pickering credit union
- Police procession held from Toronto to Barrie for slain OPP officer
- No working smoke alarms in burning townhome that left 4 people dead, including 2 children: OFM
- Police procession to be held for fallen OPP officer Friday morning
- Suspect wanted after pedestrian and dog struck in hit-and-run in Oakville
- Toronto police warn about ‘black money scam’ after suspect arrested in robbery and fraud investigation
- Toronto’s housing correction set to stabilize, prices to continue dropping in 2023: experts
- New details released about suspects charged in shooting death of OPP officer
- Major winter storm set to hit Ontario leads to school closures, flight cancellations
- Toronto police identify suspect wanted in TTC assault investigation
Kerrisa Wilson joined CP24 as a TV news writer in 2018.
She then moved to the digital team as a multi-media web journalist in 2020.
Before joining CP24, Kerrisa wrote about Canada’s housing market for Livabl.com.
Kerrisa started her journalism career as a reporter and videographer for CJDC TV News in Fort St. John, B.C.
She studied Criminal Justice and Public Policy at Guelph University and Journalism at Humber College.
Kerrisa loves travelling, visiting new restaurants and biking.