Quebec provincial police (SQ) and Sun Youth are now offering $50,000 to anyone with information on the Ontario skier who went missing in Mont-Tremblant in February.
Liam Gabriel Toman, 22, was last seen around 3 a.m. on Feb. 2, leaving a bar on Curé-Deslauriers Road after a night out with friends in the ski village north of Montreal.
He is 5′9″ and weighs around 130 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair.
He was wearing a black Volcom coat, black snow pants, a green sweater and a plaid shirt with a white hat with dark stripes.
Anonymous donors are offering the award until May 20 to anyone who helps locate Toman.
Anyone with information is asked to call the SQ’s info-centre at 1-800-659-4264.
Reward money increased
An initial reward of $10,000 was offered in September, and the Toman family is hoping the increased reward will lead to a positive outcome.
“We started the reward in September, and it did lead to some tips, additional tips. This is an active investigation, but we do have a feeling this is criminal in nature. And so when we’ve talked to other organizations, they feel that increasing it will should entice, or hopefully entice somebody to come forward.” said Liam’s father, Chris Toman.
Liam’s mother, Kathleen Toman, said the tips they’ve received so far haven’t been enough to act upon.
“We’re hoping with this new reward that it’s going to give us some answers, or somebody’s going to remember something or speak up to help us find out what happened to Liam, where Liam is, and bring us closer to bringing Liam home,” she said.

