No injuries after overnight fire at Rexdale home
Joshua Freeman, CP24.com
Published Monday, April 15, 2019 7:20AM EDT
Last Updated Monday, April 15, 2019 8:38AM EDT
No injuries were reported after a fire broke out at a home in Rexdale overnight.
Fire crews were called to a detached home on Guiness Avenue, in the area of Martin Grove Road and Westhumber Boulevard, at around 1:25 a.m.
Crews arrived to find visible smoke at the home.
The fire was traced to a stove in the basement and firefighters were able to stamp it out quickly.
All of the occupants of the home made it out safely, Toronto Fire said.
There’s no word on the extent of the damage.