What's open and closed on Family Day 2016
Web Staff , CP24.com
Published Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:22PM EST
Last Updated Monday, February 15, 2016 10:05AM EST
Warmer weather will arrive just in time for Family Day. Here is a look at what is open and closed on Monday, Feb. 15, 2016:
- Banks, municipal offices
- LCBO stores, Beer Stores and most Wine Rack locations
- Toronto Public Library branches
- Most grocery stores
- Some malls, including Yorkdale Mall, CF Fairview Mall, Scarborough Town Centre, and CF Sherway Gardens
- Eaton Centre: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vaughan Mills: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- CF Promenade: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Square One: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hillcrest: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toronto Premium Outlets: 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Bramalea City Centre Mall: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Select grocery stores, including Maple Leaf Gardens (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Movie theatres
- Many tourist attractions, including Ripley’s Aquarium, the Royal Ontario Museum, and the Ontario Science Centre
- Select Wine Rack locations
- The TTC will be running on a Holiday service schedule; GO Transit will be running on a Saturday schedule
- The TTC is operating on a holiday schedule
- GO Transit is operating on a Saturday schedule
- Metrolinx is offering free rides on Union-Pearson Express trains