News you can use for Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2016
Fall leaves pile up in High Park in Toronto on Monday, Oct. 28, 2013. (The Canadian Press / Nathan Denette)
Web Staff , CP24.com
Published Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:44AM EDT
Last Updated Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:47AM EDT
A late blast of fall heat is bringing summer-like weather to Toronto today and the Jays try to keep their playoff hopes alive with a win today against Cleveland in Game 4 of the American League Championship Series. Here is some news you can use for Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2016:
Toronto could see record-breaking temperatures today. Environment Canada is calling for a high of 27 C but it will feel closer to 32 with humidity.
- Police have released images of a suspect wanted in connection with an attempted murder investigation.
- Police in Oshawa say three teenagers are facing charges for allegedly driving recklessly wearing clown masks in an attempt to scare members of the public.
- Peel Regional Police are searching for a suspect who robbed a gas station in Brampton overnight.
- Rae Sremmurd is performing at Rebel tonight, located at 11 Polson Street. The show starts at 7 p.m.
- Lindsey Stirling takes the stage tonight at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. The concert gets underway at 8 p.m.
The Blue Jays fell to Cleveland 4-2 last night in Game 3 of the American League Championship Series. Last night’s loss puts the Jays in a do-or-die situation this afternoon in Game 4 of the series at the Rogers Centre. Today’s game begins at 4:08 p.m.