Teen boys facing first-degree murder charges in death of Peterborough man
A Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy is under investigation after his ex-girlfriend posted a video online that showed him ignoring a shooting call that came over his radio while he recorded a message to her.
Paul Johnston, CP24.com
Published Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:37PM EST
Last Updated Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:40PM EST
Two teenage boys are among six people now facing murder-related charges in connection with the death of a 42-year-old man in Peterborough last month.
Terence (Terry) Pringle was found dead inside a home on Stewart Street at around 1:30 a.m. on Nov. 26.
“The autopsy has been completed and we can confirm the cause of death as blunt force trauma,” police said in a media release issued Wednesday afternoon.
Police described in incident as isolated.
“We cannot comment on the motive at this time but we can confirm that those (allegedly) involved have some connection to the victim,” they said.
As a result of their investigation conducted over the last five days, six suspects have now been arrested. No other suspects are being sought, police said.
Among those charged are two teenage boys – one 15 years old, the other 16 years old. Both have been charged with first-degree murder.
Neither can be identified under the provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Four adult suspects were also identified by investigators on Wednesday.
Twenty-four-year-old Jordan Kelly Osborne is charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.
Christopher Mitchell Bolton, 29, Joseph Douglas Crawford, 28, and Samantha Elizabeth Hall, 25, are all charged with accessory after the fact to murder.
Hall is additionally charged with conspiracy to commit an indictable offence.
All the accused were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday.