Just For Kicks Contest Rules and Regulations
Just For Kicks
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
April 22nd 2013 – May 5th, 2013
- TO ENTER the Just For Kicks contest (“Contest”), send an email including a picture of your own sneakers to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Att: Just For Kicks” in the subject line and include your name, address, age, ten digit day and evening telephone numbers and e-mail address in the email body and you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once per day, all your entries will be void. Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible. The Contest starts at 6:00 a.m.Eastern Time ("ET")on Monday, April 22nd, 2013] and closes onSunday, May 5th, 2013 at 11:59p.m. (“ET”) (the “Contest Period”). There is (1) prize (the "Prize") to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the contest period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one Prize per household].
- The contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be (18) years of age or older]. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
- There isone(1) Grand Prizeto be won, consisting ofa 1 night stay ‘Treat Your Feet” package courtesy of The Hazelton Hotel in Downtown Yorkville, tickets to see the Bata Shoe Museum’s newest exhibition Out of the Box: The Rise of Sneaker Culture and a pair of his and hers sneakers courtesy of SVP Sports (Queen Street location). The approximate retail value of thePrize is One Thousand and Four Hundred Dollars ($1,400) CAD
- The Prizemust be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and isnot convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
- On or after Monday, May 6th, 2013 at approximately 12:00 noon ET, a random draw for the Prizewill take place at Bell Media Inc.,in Toronto, ON, from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win theGrandPrize. The odds of winning aPrize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact potential winner to notify that he or she may have won the Grand Prize by telephone and/or email within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event that thepotential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded aPrize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form in the Contest Sponsor’s form stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required by the Contest Sponsor, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than May 9th, 2013
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become property ofContest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the nameof the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the Just For Kicks Contest
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts at [6:00 a.m. ET] on Monday, April 22nd, 2013 and closes on Sunday, May 5th, 2013]at 11:59 p.m. ET. Complete contest rules and regulations and entry available at www.cp24.com/contest. Open to legal residents of Ontario who are(18) years of age or older]. Must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question to be declared a Prizewinner. The approximate retail value of the(1) Prizeis One Thousand and Four Hundred Dollars ($1,400) CAD. The odds of winning thePrize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.